Google is a very famous multitasking platform via which one can do a lot of work starting from searching to making an online payment. Mostly all the individuals prefer Google for doing distant tasks and that’s why Google is counted in the user’s favorite list. Google provides a lot of tremendous features and functions namely; Google Map, Google Calendar, YouTube, Doc, Google Drive, Play Store, Gmail, etc. Mostly all the individuals use Google that why the user encounters the various error codes. Among various error codes, Google Error 404 is common as this error code is usually troubling most of the users.
What Is 404 Error?
When a user uses the incorrect URL or broken link then usually error code 404 occurs on the screen. Sometimes when the page that you are searching is not available then also 404 error code occurs. Check some common ways of HTTP 404 –
- 404 Error
- Error 404
- 404 Not Found
- HTTP 404
- HTTP 404 Not Found
- 404 File or Directory Not Found
- Error 404 Not Found
- 404 Page Not Found
Fix Google Error 404
Error Code 404 occurs when some manual mistakes happen and sometimes because of technical issues also. This error code can be easily fixed by the users. Some solutions to resolves the 404 error code are-
- If you are confronting the Google Error Code 404 again and again then press F5 to refresh the page as sometimes this helps in resolving this error code.
- Check that you have entered the correct URL or not as sometimes when URL is not correct then also this error codes displays on the device screen.
- Examine whether the URL is not broken. For eg – if there is URL – https://www.byc.com/ but instead of this you have entered htts://www.byc.co/ then this will show the 404 error code.
- Sometimes when the browser gets loaded with the cache and cookies then also Error code 404 occurs so always try to delete the cache cookies.
The solutions given on the blog can fix your Error Code 404. If in case you are not able to resolve the error codes then just feel free to drop the query in the comment section given below. The Error Code 404 is sometimes very easy to fix but at the same sometimes it is difficult to fix.