If you are facing issues with the Amazon Prime Video issues, then you need to read this blog. Here, you will find all the answers to your questions. Also, you can take more information by joining the Amazon Customer Service. Go below to fix the common issues, which you are facing with your Amazon prime video. As we know, when we are going to watch the video on Amazon with the prime subscription, then you click on any video, and you have to get back to watching your favorite show, video or movie because of some issues.
The problems of Amazon Prime Video streaming are from poor internet connections. You can control the speed tests using this service, even if the speed of your internet connection is high. To revive the HD, you must have at least 1.5Mbps connection to stream your internet speed to stream the SD & 3.5Mbps internet connection.
Steps for resolving the issues of Amazon Prime Video
- The first thing, you need to do is to unplug your modem & router, after that, close the device that you are trying to use to stream.
- After that, you need to turn them all off for a minute.
- Now, you have to plug the modem back.
- When all the lights look normal, then router or turn on your other device.
- The modem is a tiny box of your cable or internet company, and the router usually passes an antenna next to it.
- Once everything is back to boot, then you can again try the streaming.
Those users who try to stream Amazon Video on a mobile phone connection, they should turn on Airplane mode on for some seconds, and then reset the connection. To get further information, you should join the Amazon Customer Service.